Autonauts PS4 & PS5
- Offline-Spiel aktiviert
- 1 Spieler
- Unterstützung von Remote Play
- Offline-Spiel aktiviert
- 1 Spieler
- Unterstützung von Remote Play
- PS4, PS5
- Curve Digital
- Chinesisch (Vereinfacht), Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch (Frankreich), Japanisch, Koreanisch, Polnisch, Portugiesisch (Brasilien), Russisch, Spanisch, Türkisch
Damit du dieses Spiel auf der PS5 spielen kannst, muss dein System auf die neueste Version der Systemsoftware aktualisiert werden. Zwar ist dieses Spiel auf der PS5 spielbar, aber einige Funktionen, die auf der PS4 verfügbar sind, sind hier möglicherweise nicht vorhanden. Ausführliche Informationen hierzu findest du unter PlayStation.com/bc.
Der Download dieses Produkts unterliegt den Nutzungsbedingungen von PlayStation Network und unseren Software-Nutzungsbedingungen sowie allen für dieses Produkt geltenden Zusatzbedingungen. Der Download erfordert die Zustimmung zu diesen Bedingungen. Weitere wichtige Informationen finden sich in den Nutzungsbedingungen.
Du kannst diesen Inhalt auf die PS5-Hauptkonsole, die (über die Einstellung „Konsolenfreigabe und Offline-Spiel“) mit deinem Konto verknüpft ist, herunterladen und dort spielen. Du kannst den Inhalt auch auf jede andere PS5-Konsole herunterladen und dort spielen, wenn du dich mit demselben Konto anmeldest.
Bitte lesen Sie sich die Informationen in den Gesundheitswarnungen durch, bevor Sie dieses Produkt verwenden.
Bibliotheksprogramme © Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. , unter exklusiver Lizenz für Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Es gelten die Software-Nutzungsbedingungen. Vollständige Nutzungsrechte unter eu.playstation.com/legal.
The 10 best PS4 games for kids
When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.
(Image credit: Sumo Digital/YouTube)
If you have children, then you’ll be relieved to hear that the best PS4 games for kids are, in some cases, also the best PS4 games for teens and adults. While plenty of kids’ games are simple shovelware, designed to distract young minds without rewarding them, there are also a few real gems.
The Tom’s Guide staff has rounded up 10 of our very favorite PS4 games for kids — and we promise that we would gladly sit down and play any one of these ourselves.
Most of the games on this list are platformers, since the “mascot platformer” has been a kid-friendly favorite ever since Super Mario hopped his way across the Mushroom Kingdom back in 1985. But if your child prefers racing games, interactive sandboxes or open-world adventures, we’ve got them covered as well.
If none of these titles pique their interest, there’s always the Family & Kids section in the PlayStation Store. Just be aware that some of those games are real clunkers.
(Image credit: Activision)
1. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
Why you can trust Tom’s Guide?
Our writers and editors spend hours analyzing and reviewing products, services, and apps to help find what’s best for you. Find out more about how we test, analyze, and rate.
Crash Bandicoot is a PlayStation icon you’re likely to remember from your days gaming as a kid. And you can do the same for your kids with the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. It gathers the three games in the series into one collection optimized for the PS4.
While it’s a straightforward introduction to the world of Crash Bandicoot, do bear in mind the games can be rather challenging, So it may be good to be on hand to help a struggling son or daughter through some tricky parts; just be warned you could find them tricky yourself. But the bright, colorful and fun action should keep your kids and you more than entertained.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
(Image credit: Milestone S.r.l.)
2. Hot Wheels Unleashed
Kids love racing games; kids also love die-cast cars. Hot Wheels Unleashed combines these two venerable pastimes with a fast-paced arcade racer that can get surprisingly deep. You can race against other toy cars; you can build up your skills in a single-player campaign mode; you can test your speed in time trials; you can even build your own levels, thanks to a robust track editor.
Hot Wheels Unleashed has 60 playable cars, and since it’s based on a real toy line, some of your child’s favorites might be present. With split-screen multiplayer, parents can also take the wheel.
Hot Wheels Unleashed
(Image credit: Sony)
3. Marvel’s Spider-Man
Marvel’s Spider-Man is cheating a bit, since the game is rated T and definitely has an older audience in mind. However, if you don’t mind some mild violence and language, Spider-Man is probably fine for tweens as well.
Even more so than the recent Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, Spider-Man on PS4 captures the true essence of the character, forcing him to make tough moral choices while protecting the city he loves. The web-slinging feels absolutely perfect, from the daring leaps to the speedy dives, and the combat offers difficulty options to suit every skill level.
(Image credit: Microsoft)
Minecraft is a game that needs no introduction. If your child loves commandeering your phone to build their own blocky utopia, think how much happier they’ll be when they have a whole big screen to explore. (And how much happier you’ll be to have your device back.)
For those who have never tried it, Minecraft is a creative simulation game in which players explore a pixelated fantasy world, forage for resources, and use what they find to build spectacular structures. It’s sort of like a digital version of playing with Legos — if you could use Legos to build life-size castles.
Minecraft Minecoins Pack: 1720 Coins
(Image credit: Playful Corp.)
5. New Super Lucky’s Tale
There’s nothing more wholesome than a good old-fashioned cartoon platformer, and that’s exactly what New Super Lucky’s Tale is. You play as a caped fox named Lucky who journeys across a colorful fantasy world to protect the powerful book of Ages from an evildoer called Jinx.
New Super Lucky’s Tale boasts a ton of variety, with both 2D and 3D levels, and a variety of puzzles to solve. The best part of New Super Lucky’s Tale, however, is that it’s simply a good game with a length and difficulty well-suited to its young target audience.
New Super Lucky’s Tale
(Image credit: Warner Bros.)
6. Lego DC Super-Villains
Lego DC Super-Villains is one of the newer licensed Lego adventures, but really, you could choose almost any Lego game for this slot. There are Lego games that cover Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Avengers and plenty of other popular franchises.
Nevertheless, there is something delightfully sinister about Lego DC Super-Villains, which lets you teach the do-gooders a lesson for a change. You play as the Joker, Lex Luthor, Cheetah and other fan-favorite baddies as they square off against the Justice League in a surprisingly good original story. Like most Lego games, this one is co-op, so you and your child can play together.
Lego DC Super-Villains
(Image credit: Sony Computer Entertainment)
7. Ratchet & Clank (2016)
Ratchet & Clank (2016) isn’t just one of the best PS4 games for kids; it’s one of the best PS4 games, period. This reboot of Insomniac’s classic franchise tied into the ill-fated movie of the same name, but don’t hold that against it.
Whereas the Ratchet & Clank movie felt ponderous and predictable, the Ratchet & Clank game had plenty of time to let the story breathe, as well as a variety of enthralling worlds to explore and rewarding gadgets to collect. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself starting your own save file, though; the game has a bit of risqué humor that young children may not fully grok.
Ratchet & Clank
(Image credit: Sumo Sheffield)
8. Sackboy: A Big Adventure
LittleBigPlanet has been a family-friendly mainstay since the PS3 era, and Sackboy: A Big Adventure is its latest entry. You take control of the titular adventurer as he makes his way across a series of 3D platforming challenges.
There’s a simple story, but that’s not really the draw. Instead, Sackboy: A Big Adventure relies on creative and memorable visuals to get its point across. Everything in the game looks like it came out of a colorful crafts store. Up to four players can work in tandem to make their way through each tricky level, which is good news for siblings who like to play together.
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
(Image credit: Blind Squirrel Entertainment)
Sonic Colors Ultimate
Sonic the Hedgehog has been a mainstay in kids’ games since the ‘90s, but not every Sonic game is created equal. In fact, most of them are downright forgettable (to put it politely). Sonic Colors Ultimate, however, generally nails the balance between speedy side-scrolling and more open-ended 3D environments.
This time around, recurring nemesis Dr. Robotnik has built a dastardly amusement park, which Sonic must survive, tackling a series of tough bosses along the way. There aren’t too many surprises here for longtime Sonic fans, but it should entice younger players who may not have experienced the Blue Blur’s antics before.
(Image credit: Handy Games/THQ Nordic)
For the record, SpongeBob Squarepants was a little after my time. That’s why I was impressed when I went hands-on with SpongeBob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated and found it to be a perfectly good platformer on its own merits. If your kids like SpongeBob to begin with, then it’s probably an even better experience.
In this 3D action game, you take control of the titular sponge, who leaps around various levels, collecting trinkets and fighting off simple foes and the occasional boss. If you played this one back in the day, you’ll be pleased to know it’s still fun.
SponeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Contact me with news and offers from other Future brandsReceive email from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors
Marshall Honorof is a senior editor for Tom’s Guide, overseeing the site’s coverage of gaming hardware and software. He comes from a science writing background, having studied paleomammalogy, biological anthropology, and the history of science and technology. After hours, you can find him practicing taekwondo or doing deep dives on classic sci-fi.
Minecraft – PS4 games
Create your own adventure
In Minecraft, adventure starts with your imagination. Create anything you can imagine with access to endless resources in creative mode, or embark on massive expeditions in survival mode, traveling through mysterious lands and deep into your own endless worlds.
Will you hide from monsters, or will you create tools, armor and weapons to fight back? There is no need to go alone!
Build, explore and survive alone or invite up to seven of your friends to PlayStation Network.
Buy Minecraft from PlayStation Store
Minecraft Deluxe Collection 9 0021
- 5 cards
- 5 items to create your persona
- 3 emotions
- 3 skin packs
- 1 texture pack
- 1600 tokens
UAH 999. 00
9005 5 CharacterNatural Texture Pack
UAH 649, 00
9005 5 Add-onDoctor Who Skins Edition I
UAH 230.30 Offer price: UAH 230.30. Original price: UAH 329. 00.
UAH 135.80 Offer price: UAH 135.80. Original price: UAH 194.00.
UAH 259. 00
UAH 194 .00
New updates for Minecraft
Caves and Cliffs Part II
Explore even higher mountains and endless caves!
Conquer new heights and go deep underground in the Caves and Cliffs Part II update! Climb high mountains, dig intricate caves and find ore veins deep underground.
Discover the world of endless stone caves. Push the limits of what’s possible with an increased world height limit and explore remastered lands.
Light the candles and stick them in the cake to celebrate the birth of your own master cave explorer and mountain climber!
Caves and Cliffs Part I
The overworld with funny mobs and blocks comes to life.
Dive underwater to team up with an axolotl and bathe in the glow of a glowing octopus. On the hills, move carefully – the local goats love to butt!
Want to build a settlement that changes over time? Mine copper and use it to build structures that age right before your eyes. Is there some copper left? Craft a lightning rod or get an amethyst geode and make a spyglass!
And if you don’t have enough blocks, the traveling merchant has a surprise for you.
Minecraft x Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom
Welcome to an authentic recreation of Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom®!
Ride your favorite rides and greet iconic Disney and Pixar characters. Celebrate the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World with an amazing fireworks show in the sky.
25 skins and special in-game items to celebrate the holidays in style!
Play Minecraft on PlayStation®VR*
Play Minecraft on PlayStation VR with PS4 or PS5 backwards compatibility (requires free PlayStation Camera Adapter). Get ready to see the world from a new perspective with DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller, PlayStation Camera and PS VR headset.
When you start the game, don’t forget to watch your step – these chickens might be bigger than you thought!
*PlayStation VR is not intended for children under 12 years of age. Playing in VR requires PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera. VR games may make some players dizzy.
Embark on an exciting new adventure in the Minecraft universe based on the famous dungeon crawler game.
Dare to go down into the dungeons alone or with a team of friends*. Assemble a team of up to four players and fight through a variety of levels where discoveries and treasures await. And most importantly – save the village from the vile Arch-Illager!
* Online multiplayer requires an internet connection and a PlayStation Plus subscription.
Best strategies for PS4 and PS5
complete buyer’s guide
Build your own amusement park or pull off the perfect heist in the American Wild West – discover the best strategies on PlayStation.
Strategies for the development of nations
What would the world be like with you in charge? Would you like to create your own nation and find out what your decisions would lead to: a luxurious life or a general rebellion?
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
If you wake up every morning thinking about taking over the world, then it’s time to write your name in history and create an entire nation: from a few huts to space colonization.
- Conquer a huge world with different continents, and no new map is like another.
- Guide your nomads from the beginnings of civilization to highly developed technological megacities.
- Build strongholds and armies, conquer new lands and capture cities to expand your empire.
Frostpunk: Console Edition
This unique management game will take you to the cold, gloomy tundra and put you at the head of a desperate people, hungry for food, shelter and, above all, warmth.
- Turn this icy crater in the middle of a snowy wasteland into a thriving industrial haven.
- Survive in a cruel and harsh future where the ice age has swallowed civilizations and scattered the survivors around the world.
- Maintain the morale of your people, protect them from frost, heat their houses and write new political canons.
Take on the role of the designer of a huge metropolis and build the city of your dreams, bustling with nightlife, teeming with hotels and trendy districts.
- Create new cities in the most famous places: from Hong Kong to Stockholm or Washington.
- Build an immaculate modern suburban area with an improved road network, vibrant nightlife and a day/night cycle.
- Design every inch of your dream city and respond to the needs of your people: build houses, hospitals, recreational areas and more.
In the role of El Presidente, show your nature as a ruthless dictator or peaceful ruler: create and rule your own tropical republic.
- Live out your megalomania on sun-drenched tropical islands dotted with pristine beaches and palm trees.
- Create a modern age society with all its technology and political strife in the 21st century.
- Channel your passion into government, build cities, resorts and entire industrial areas in a way that only a dictator can do.
What does RTS (“RTS”) mean?
RTS stands for Real Time Strategy. This is a genre of strategies, the action of which takes place in real time. That is, players are free to react and act as and when they please, and not wait for their turn, as is usually the case in traditional strategies.
Start your own personal new corporation, hire, deal, build and invest in a successful future.
Two Point Hospital
Take on the role of an ambitious hospital manager and build your miraculous and unrivaled clinic.
- Dive headfirst into a hilarious parody of modern hospitals and treat ailments such as Blistermordia, Cubism and Duck Sponge Syndrome.
- Build the hospital of your dreams, from laying the floor in your first waiting room to installing sophisticated diagnostic systems and distributing books.
- Manage every little thing in the life of the clinic: diagnose and treat diseases, hire doctors and put the hospital in order from the inside.
Planet Coaster: Console Edition
Become the architect of the best place for recreation and leisure and build the most incredible amusement park imaginable, complete with hair-raising rides and colorful mascots.
- Choose the environment for your dream park: desert, tropics, mountains and many, many other locations.
- You, as the manager, will have to oversee the first run of the carousels and ensure that the food stalls meet the standards of the most impressive rides.
- Hire workers, build extreme carousels and change the environment to make every visitor happy and feel safe.
Prison Architect: PlayStation 4 Edition
Take charge of a construction site and then a maximum security prison in the acclaimed lock ’em up game where you decide how to restore public order. Your prison, your rules.
- Build a working prison colony that will be a punishment for the scum of society or a place of correction.
- Start with a small group of prisoners and learn as you go, responding to the needs of residents and prison staff as you expand.
- Don’t piss off your prisoners to prevent riots – make sure they always have decent resting places, and the guards are well armed, and feel free to search the prisoners for contraband.
Take charge of a budding railroad empire, laying tracks, building train stations and launching trains of steam locomotives to conquer the entire continent called North America.
- Make your mark throughout America in an era of entrepreneurship, prosperity and fierce competition.
- Make your way from coast to coast, extending your influence to the most important areas, and build the largest railway network in the country.
- Complete missions and objectives in various scenarios, unlock over 40 historically accurate engines, and improve your transport network.
What does “point and click” mean?
“Point and click” is a genre of games in which the movement and position of objects and characters is completely dependent on the mouse cursor, which points to a point and sets the action. Some modern strategy games use real-time controls, but many others prefer mouse controls, while console games use mixed controls.
Build your deck and build your army with this selection of collectible strategy cards inspired by tabletop RPGs.
Slay the Spire
Conquer the steeple in this tricky combination of roguelike and deckbuilding games where preparation and strategy are key.
- Choose between risky and safe moves as you climb a gigantic and changing spire filled with monsters, traps and more.
- Gain skills and build a deck with each new attempt and find a strategy that will help you conquer the spire.
- Upgrade your deck and collect powerful relics. In the right combination, they will greatly improve your game, but you will have to pay a price for them.
Blood Feud: The Witcher.
Embark on a new adventure in the world of The Witcher in the isometric RPG Gwent: The Witcher. Card game”.
- Return to the medieval-inspired Northern Kingdoms in a new Witcher story set in Lyria and Rivia.
- Follow Queen Maeva through the Northern Kingdoms to face off against the invaders from Nilfgaard.
- Look into every corner of the vast world, explore cities, villages and their ruins and collect troops and resources in order to fight in a card battle in the spirit of the game Gwent: The Witcher. Card game”.
Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars
From the director of NieR Replicant and NieR: Automata, this tabletop RPG adventure explores the story through storytelling and a card game.
- Immerse yourself in a unique fairy tale full of secrets and based entirely on cards.
- Follow the self-proclaimed hero on a daring adventure to defeat an ancient dragon that has awakened from its long slumber.
- Explore new places, fight monsters and discover an incredible fairy tale revealed to the player through the cards.
Hand of Fate 2
Enter a dark tale of intrigue and revenge as a board game comes to life as a role-playing adventure in the spirit of dungeon crawlers. gambler.
What does “KKI” mean?
CCG stands for “collectible card game” and is also called “deck building” games. CCGs, like card games familiar to us, offer the player to go through the game, not only improving the available cards, but also earning points through additional cards, on the basis of which the best deck for the player is assembled.
Embark on an adventure full of intrigue and murder in story-driven strategy games that mix action and RPG genres with tactics and turn-based play.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Stealth is the deadliest weapon of the ninja, and since you’re in feudal Japan, you won’t be able to conquer this brutal world without your fighting skills.
- Explore huge sandbox levels that take you to Japan’s most important historical sites, from quiet fishing villages to luxurious estates.
- In a feudal feud, follow a troop of mercenaries and help uncover a plot of a rebellious traitor.
- Sneak into protected locations unnoticed and decide how to eliminate the victim: with a sword, cunning, shuriken, poison or something else.
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark
Preserve order in a raging kingdom in a tactical turn-based RPG set in a massive steampunk world filled with bandits and hordes of monsters.
- Explore a fairytale kingdom dotted with ancient tombs, citadels and mountain temples.
- Become the Executor, the mortal agent of the Council of Immortals, maintain order in a turbulent world and lead your army into battle in order to end the war and restore peace to the kingdom.
- Assemble a squad of warriors loyal to you, give them the best weapons and equipment, and go into battle with them in tactical and turn-based duels.
In the long-awaited backstory to the featured classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper is in for an all-new Western-inspired adventure as he joins a new mercenary squad.
- Explore the rundown cities and major railroad junctions of late 19th century Colorado and Louisiana.
- Gather a squad of unusual heroes and set off in pursuit of retribution and punishment.
- Fight your way with strategic weapons, traps and baits, dispose of your victims and hide without leaving a trace.