Little Tikes Cook ‘n Learn Smart Kitchen on the App Store
Little Tikes Cook ‘n Learn Smart Kitchen Companion App!
A fun educational app that pairs with the Little Tikes Cook ‘n Learn Smart Kitchen toy. It features free-play, game, recipe, and music modes, as well as Toddler and Preschool modes. The app responds to designated food and cooking items that come with the kitchen play set, elevating traditional kitchen play to a magical interactive experience. App teaches letters, numbers, colors, and fun food facts!
*This app requires a kitcen toy set that pairs via Bluetooth BLE 4.0 to the app.
**iPad 2 does not support Bluetooth BLE 4.0; Smart Kitchen does not support iPad 2**
We value your feedback! Tell us what you think by emailing us at [email protected]
Version 1. 0.5
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Updated app title.
Ratings and Reviews
In theory, this is great
I downloaded the app and for two sessions, it worked perfectly. I think this is such a genius idea. The next day, I tried to connect my phone to the app and have my son play again, but the sound doesn’t work. I have tried now for three days and the sound still does not work. I have checked my settings on my phone, i’ve uninstalled and re-downloaded the app twice and it still doesn’t work! I’m not finding any support or help with this issue either which is really crappy.
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with the app.
Could you please try two things for us to see if this helps resolve the issue?
First please slide the Sound button to the ON position on your phone.
Second please swipe up to reach the phone control center and swipe to the right to reach the audio controls. Please make sure the volume control slider is not at the far left but instead if somewhere in the middle to far right.
If neither of these solutions resolve the issue then please email us at [email protected] so that we may troubleshoot further.
My Samsung Galaxy Note 8 won’t connect so I had to use my older iPhone 6 Plus. It only worked for a few minutes before it lost connection.
While it was connected I was incredibly disappointed in the app. I expected there to be sound that gave instructions to help my daughter learn associations with items… but all it did was give a checklist of what to do in writing on the screen.
Step 1 put the pan on the stove
Step 2 put it in the pan (it didn’t say eggs even though we were making eggs… it just said “it”
Step 3 turn the stove on
When we completed all 3 steps there was no celebration to reward her… just a sticker board to drag a sticker on, but it disappeared before she could use it because it lost connection.
Also, the kitchen itself is poorly designed. The plates and other accessories won’t stay on the shelves. They are constantly falling down. And the screw holes for the tablet holder don’t line up properly.
I wish we would have bought one of the nicer looking wood kitchens instead of this all plastic piece of garbage. The concept is great… but the execution is a joke.
Hi there and apologies for the delayed response. Could you please contact us directly at [email protected] so that we may better help troubleshoot and resolve this issue? Thank you!
The only reason I’m even giving this 1 star is because I have to, the toy kitchen itself is wonderful, my kids absolutely love playing with it. But I have tried on 3 different devices to get the app to work, even went through the troubleshooting video on their website, and it still wont work. NONE of the 3 devices will connect to the app, Bluetooth is on, but devices will not connect. The WHOLE point in this kitchen was to use the app with it, which doesn’t actually work, I am incredibly disappointed, and will not be suggesting anyone buys this toy for their children. It was a waste of money if my children can’t even play with it how it was advertised!!
Hi there we’re sorry to hear about the problems you are having connecting your device to the Smart Kitchen. Please note that the Smart Kitchen requires a Bluetooth LE 4.0 connection. Older devices such as iPad 2 do not support Bluetooth LE 4.0 and so will not connect to the Smart Kitchen. We are here to assist you further. Please email us at [email protected] so we may help troubleshoot the issue. Thank you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MGA Entertainment, Inc.
- 456 MB
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2016 MGA Entertainment, Inc.
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
Cook ‘n Learn Smart Kitchen™ : Kitchens and Workshops : Little Tikes
The Cook ‘n Learn Smart Kitchen has an engaging and unique play experience that kids will love! The kitchen has interactive accessories that come alive with the integrated App that is downloaded to your tablet with iOS7 and above or 4. 3 or higher Android mobile device. Made in USA with US & imported components.
Kids will love how the kitchen “magically” recognizes and interacts with some of the accessories.
- Kids will enjoy the realistic play features
- Kitchen has sizzling and cooking sounds
- Kids can “cut” the fruits and veggies to make a meal
- Oven light goes on when the door is opened
- Kids can “grow” fruits and veggies in the kitchen pots
- The interactive kitchen App includes 4 modes of play
- Free play-Traditional role play, the app recognizes and responds to the item they are using with fun animation, encouraging phrases and fun food facts
- Recipes-Open the app’s recipe book and follow the steps to make one of many delicious meals
- Music-Choose from classic nursery tunes, each with special written lyrics that teach letters, numbers, and how different plants grow and become food
- Games -There are both toddler or preschool modes and three different games to play in the app
- Kids can keep track of their progress with fun stickers and trophies that can be located in Reward Fun
- The App must be synced to the kitchen every time kids play.
- 46 accessories included
- On/off switch on burner
- Requires 4 “AA” alkaline batteries (not included)
- Tablet pictured is not included
- Assembly Required
- The Cook ‘n Learn Smart Kitchen™ will launch and run on all Android devices 4.3 or higher and all Apple devices running iOS7 and above. Devices must support Bluetooth LE for the app to sync with the kitchen
- Please note: The kitchen and accessories may vary from what is pictured on the carton
If App is not recognizing an object:
- Check to be sure it is an item with an RFID chip. These items are: frying pan, pot, chopping knife, spatula, tomatoes (2 halves), apples (2 halves), carrot, broccoli, corn, egg, cheese, pizza, hamburger and apple pie.
- Be sure the item is placed correctly on the burner or cutting board, towards the center for it to be recognized.
- That should be enough to get you cooking in no time! For further instructions and more details on the setup and use of your Little Tikes Cook & Learn Smart Kitchen, be sure to consult the instruction manual found below.
- Click here for a complete list of compatible devices
- To update app click here: Firmware Update Video
- Click here for common issues and how to fix them: Troubleshooting Video
- 2 + years
- Product Size
- 30.00”L x 14.00”W x 39.50”H — Weight: 20.00lbs.
- Carton Size
- 22.00”L x 17.00”W x 30.00”H — Weight: 22.00lbs.
What are the configurations of the Smart Kitchen?
The kitchen has long been not only cooking
The kitchen is the most used place in the house, so we decided to automate it and develop our own microcontroller.
In the kitchen for a long time not only food is cooked: during joint breakfasts and dinners, the main communication with the family takes place here, it is convenient to arrange a home office here, guests are often received in the kitchen, and if there are children in the family, they play right there while mom cooks . Such versatility of the modern kitchen space determines the requirements for the smart kitchen and its options.
The main components of a smart functional kitchen are smart home appliances and special useful gadgets and a conveniently organized kitchen furniture space. A smart kitchen gadget simplifies household chores and helps reduce electricity consumption. It makes it possible to optimize the operation of the most used items (cooking and lighting equipment) and control them remotely according to pre-designed scenarios and daily routines.
The main components of a smart functional kitchen are smart home appliances and special useful gadgets and a conveniently organized kitchen furniture space.
Smart content options are divided into several thematic blocks. The first and, probably, the most interesting in terms of the possibilities of use are multimedia devices that will make a pleasant company both while cooking and when meeting with loved ones. In a separate block, we have combined constructive and technical solutions for the smart organization of the kitchen space. We single out a separate set of smart stuffing with an emphasis on its security.
We offer you to get acquainted in more detail with the review of Smart Kitchen components offered by our factory.
- Voice assistant – The integrated voice assistant will become a true companion in everyday life, he can: run programs, control appliances, turn on news, audio books, choose movies and even read fairy tales to children.
- Audio system – A professional audio system with speakers, subwoofer, amplifiers and receivers can be built into the kitchen, allowing you to enjoy any music online or on the radio in high quality. At the same time, the system will be harmoniously framed on the facade, without violating the general appearance of the furniture and protruding wires.
- Built-in TV – A slim TV panel is built right into the kitchen unit instead of a module door in the most convenient viewing position. So it will not take up valuable space and free up storage space. And everything that can be done on a smartphone can also be done on a TV screen right in the kitchen: connect to your favorite video resources, download applications, play and listen to music.
- Lighting – Several levels of kitchen lighting and different lighting scenarios will help create a special atmosphere for any occasion: brighter lighting is needed during dinner preparation, and in the evening it can change to more subdued or even colored lighting that will highlight the atmosphere of a romantic dinner or friendly get-togethers. Voice control of the backlight will allow you to control the mood of the room and create the desired emotional state and comfort.
- Wireless Plug-in Charger – The kitchen is not the best place for cords from chargers, because there is always a risk of spilling or getting dirty. A wireless charger built into the countertop in a convenient location is the perfect solution. It is enough just to put the phone in the selected point.
- Smart sockets – Such devices, by voice command or remotely through the application, can turn on and off devices connected to them, can set a work timer, show energy consumption and consumption statistics for day and night. This makes the use of household appliances more convenient and allows you to significantly save energy consumption.
- Temperature sensor – Collects indicators of the current state of the air in your home and allows you to automate the management of its microclimate.
- Smoke detector – Detects the first signs of a fire and instantly sends a notification to your smartphone, and also turns on an alert using the built-in siren.
- Light and Presence Sensors – Automatically turn on the kitchen light when someone enters it and turn it off when they leave the room. Devices with a dimmer can make the light brighter or dim it depending on the time of day. All this allows significant energy savings.
- Water Leak Detectors – Installed near plumbing lines and can warn of the first signs of a leak in a timely manner. Models connected to shut-off valves can shut off the water until the breakdown is repaired.
- “Child Lock” – Allows you to program security scenarios to prevent accidentally turning on the hob, boiling water in the kettle, turning on the defrost of the refrigerator and much more that can be triggered by accidentally pressing small fingers.
- Drawers in the plinth – Creating a drawer system in the plinth of kitchen furniture will literally save a small kitchen from lack of space. And in a more spacious kitchen, they will be indispensable – for example, for storing dishes that are rarely used, for large pans, even for storing canned food or pet food.
- Internal Organizers – To keep everything in its place and within easy reach, internal organizers for drawers and shelves come to the rescue. “Honeycombs” – dividers in boxes, stands and trays and other desktop, hanging and internal organizers will help you maintain order in small items and quickly easily find the right knife or jar of spices.
- Custom modules and hanging drawers – A smart kitchen is a kitchen where all the space is used wisely, where every corner or object is useful and comfortable. For this, non-standard ergonomic modules are used, which are selected for the size and tasks of the kitchen – diagonal, concave, radius cabinets or cabinets, draw-out modules, modules with folding lifting doors, additional hanging drawers in the corner of the kitchen set for convenient storage of small items, very narrow pull-out shelves for spices on the side of the stove or oven.
- Built-in wine racks – These are special cabinets for storing wine – they can be in the form of “honeycombs” for bottles or with bottle guides and are located both in the top cabinet and at the end of the cabinet. Such a wine rack will not replace an expensive wine refrigerator, but it will definitely be convenient for storing drinks that do not require refrigeration. Plus, it looks very pretty and will add a special charm to any kitchen.
- Magic corners – Ideal for L-shaped or just a small kitchen, where every centimeter of space is precious. The Magic Corner is a design of two shelves-baskets, which is installed in the lower corner cabinet, where one basket is attached to the facade, and the other moves inside the cabinet. From the outside, such a cabinet is no different from the usual one, but when it is opened, a smart extension mechanism is activated – and you get access to hard-to-reach places in the cabinet and easily find the item you need.
- Built-in and sockets – In the kitchen, you can not do without all kinds of household appliances that require a power source to operate. Placing a large number of open sockets on a wall or backsplash may not look very aesthetically pleasing and spoil the interior design. An interesting solution is retractable sockets built into a countertop or wall cabinet, an excellent analogue of an extension cord.
Complex logic puzzles – logic puzzles with answers
A logic puzzle of any complexity will make you think about long-forgotten objects, remember the content of children’s fairy tales and come to terms with the fact that your child finds answers faster than you. Want to check it out? We have prepared a special selection of challenging logic puzzles!
Why solve logic riddles?
When solving logical puzzles and searching for “guesses”, both hemispheres of the brain begin to work in a person. The left hemisphere is responsible for logic and seeks to understand causal relationships. The right one is responsible for intuition, learns to build a holistic picture and form imaginative thinking.
In modern people, the left hemisphere is not included in the work so often – they “googled” it and went on business. And, of course, you can and should train your “logical muscle” – this is where logic puzzles come in handy – they help keep the brain in good shape even on the most “lazy” days.
The effect of “logical training” will make itself felt after the first lessons – a trained brain thinks faster, allowing you to solve not only mathematical problems, but also find a way out of life situations.
Why should children develop logic?
Developed logical thinking will help your child to easily cope with mathematical problems, not only in primary but also in high school.
The ability to analyze will help him out in literature, and the ability to think outside the box will come in handy in creative circles and school assets. And, of course, he will always be able to give a reasoned answer to the tricky question posed by the teacher, and he will also out-argue his classmates and will definitely gain authority at school!
Are you afraid that your child will not be able to cope because he is a “humanist”? In Umnasia you will find hundreds of logic puzzles that are adapted for children of different classes and ages, which allow you to develop Logic gradually.
Don’t give up on “brain training” – start thinking differently than everyone else!
Complex logic puzzles
Let’s try to solve 5 logic puzzles. Children and adults can think about the answer together.
What kind of stones do not happen in the river?
Answer: You will never find dry stones in the river. But precious ones can get caught 🙂
Riddle No. 2
There are two coins on the table, in total they give 3 rubles. One of them is not 1 ruble. What are these coins?
Show the answer
Answer: There are 2 rubles and 1 ruble on the table. The condition says that only one of the coins is not a ruble.
What can’t even fit in the biggest saucepan?
Answer: The lid of this pot 🙂 Don’t go to the kitchen and check – it will definitely get stuck!
What can stand and walk, hang and stand, walk and lie at the same time?
You can tie, but you can’t untie. What it is?
Answer: No, not laces from old sneakers. The correct answer is conversation.
Did you manage? If yes, you are great. And if something didn’t work out, come to Umnasia and train your mind wisely!
Umnasia is an online educational platform for elementary school students. On the platform, the child will be able to:
Develop logic and attention on the skills simulator, pump memory and become financially literate!
Our child will not be bored: smart algorithms will prepare an individual program for him, and in the online simulator he will reveal secrets, get achievements and become the hero of Umnaziah.
And for the smartest and most motivated children, we hold Olympiads in 4 subjects that prepare children for future Olympiads in schools. Come and grow with us!
Now let’s move on to more difficult tasks. Turn on the logic and get started!
I am water and I swim on water. Who am I?
Answer: Ice floe.
Riddle No. 7
3 turtles are crawling. The 1st turtle says: two turtles are crawling behind me.
2nd turtle says: one turtle is crawling behind me and one turtle is crawling in front of me. And the 3rd turtle: two turtles are crawling in front of me, and one turtle is crawling behind me.
How can this be?
Answer: Turtles crawl in circles!
There were 2 horses, 1 rabbit, 1 puppy, 1 cat, a pig and a pig, a cow and a calf, a turkey and a goose on the farm.
The owner came with a dog. How many legs did the farm have?
Answer: 26. Why? Because only humans, horses, pigs and cows have legs. Other animals have paws.
Riddle No. 9
Where was the potato first discovered?
Answer: The answer is extremely simple – in the ground.
Riddle No. 10
Strange rain sometimes falls: it beats upwards in hundreds of jets.
Why are logic puzzles good for children? They develop ingenuity, teach to work with information, “pump” logical and mathematical intelligence and make the child more independent.
In addition to success in school, which we have already mentioned, developed logical thinking contributes to the formation of self-confidence in the process of everyday life.
>25 thousand students are already solving author’s problems in Umnaziah!
And now let’s continue to train, because you won’t last long without logic!
You say “don’t come!” – still comes. Say “don’t go!” – still leaves. What it is?
Riddle No. 12
You are sitting in an airplane, a horse is in front of you, and a car is behind you. Where are you at?
Answer: You are riding a carousel.