ESP Series | Rain Bird
(Includes models ESP-4, ESP-6, ESP-8)
Programming steps are clear and logical. An alphanumeric liquid display guides the way with helpful word prompts, visible even in bright sunlight. Plus, the ESP is loaded with water saving features simply not found on competitively priced units. Flexible scheduling options, dual programming, and water budgeting help all ESP owners manage water use-with ease.
- ESP: Extra-Simple Programming
- Two independent programs
- System water budgeting from 0% to 200% of programmed time.
- Large word-prompting alphanumeric liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Durable, weather-resistant outdoor cabinet with internal transformer
- Conventional 12-hour AM/PM clock.
- Swing-open face panel for easy access to terminal strip
- Manual start and station advance.
- Monitor capability: Display indicates active station and counts down time remaining to operate.
- Master valve/remote pump start circuit.
- Battery recharging circuit.
- UL, cUL listed, CE and C-Tick approved.
- Diagnostic self-setting circuit breaker identifies a station with valve or wire fault and continues to water operable stations without fuse.
- Raster™ test enables the controller to diagnose and troubleshoot field wiring, solenoid, and controller problems quickly and easy.
- Station timing: 0-99 minutes (in 1-minute increments)
- Automatic starts: On any quarter hour, up to 3 per day for each program; up to 6 per day using dual program capability
- Programming schedule: 2-, 3-, or 5-day fixed cycle or 7-day variable programming cycle selection
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60 Hz or 220V ± 10%, 50 Hz
- Output: 24-26. 5 VAC, 1A
- Surge protection: Primary input side has built-in MOV (metal oxide varistor) to protect micro circuitry; output side has one built-in MOV for each valve station.
- Power failure backup: 9-volt NiCad rechargeable battery maintains program up to three days and keeps time within 2% accuracy range in case of power outage (battery included).
- Multi-valve station capacity: Up to two 24 VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station, plus a master valve.
- Default program: After prolonged power interruption, each station waters 10 minutes per day beginning 8 hours after power resumes – once per day for the 7-day custom cycle or on the first day of the 2-, 3-, or 5-day fixed cycle.
- Manual operation advance button for semi-automatic start
- Width: 7 1/2″ (19,1 cm)
- Height: 8 5/8″ (22 cm)
- Depth: 4 1/2″ (11,4 cm)
Rain Bird – ESP-ME3 – 4 Station WiFi Ready Irrigation Controller — Cheap Sprinklers
by Rain Bird
The industrys most flexible irrigation controller solution that supports flow monitoring, LNK WiFi, and up to 22 stations using ESP Expansion Modules.
With 4 to 22 stations, the ESP-ME3 provides the station count options customers need. Install the same controller on residential and light commercial sites. Add station modules when expanding irrigation without removing or even powering down the controller.
Upgrade the ESP-ME3 to a SMART controller with EPA WaterSense certification by adding the LNK WiFi module and a WR2 rain sensor. The LNK makes programming and monitoring easy through the enhanced Rain Bird app.
For even greater water monitoring and protection from a broken irrigation system install a flow sensor.
- By simply plugging in a Rain Bird LNK WiFi Module (sold separately), users can access, operate and monitor their irrigation system from anywhere. Internet-based weather information is used to make daily adjustments to the irrigation schedule, saving up to 30% in water.
- For support and help with the LNK WiFi and Rain Bird Mobile App, please visit http://wifi.rainbird.com/support/
- Compatible with multiple sizes and makes of wired flow sensors for flow monitoring and notifications to save water and protect against property damage.
- Configurable to 22 stations with additional 3 or 6 station modules for different sized jobs or future irrigation needs. Comes with power plug and outdoor cabinet for indoor or outdoor installation.
Simplified Dial Programming
- Large text and symbols make the color-coded dial positions easy to understand and explain.
Easy to Read Screen
- Large 3� back-lit screen is clear to read in dark garages or sheds.
Bypass Rain Sensor by Station
- Bypass the rain sensor for stations under an eave or deck or in a greenhouse for consistent watering.
Seasonal Adjust by Program
- Save water by changing the seasonal adjust from 5% to 200% for corrected run times without changing the scheduled times.
- Be alerted of system issues including electrical, programming, or high flow (when using a flow sensor) through a red LED and scrolling messages coupled with mobile device alerts when used with the LNK WiFi Module and the Rain Bird app.
- With the dial in the AUTO position, just press and hold the right arrow button to start manually watering the current program.
- Simply save a default program and if the original watering schedule is overwritten in error, easily restore it in just two steps.
- Rain Bird recommends that the maximum irrigation zone cycle time be less than the time required for runoff to begin and that there be adequate soak time before the next irrigation cycle of that same zone begins again.
- Station timing: 1 minute to 6 hours
- Seasonal Adjust; 5% to 200%
- Max operating temperature: 149°F (65°C)
- Input required: 120 VAC ± 10%, 60Hz (International models; 230/240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60Hz )
- Output: 25. 5 VAC 1A
- Master Valve/Pump Start Relay
- Operating Voltage: 24VAC 50/60Hz
- Max Coil Inrush: 11VA
- Max Coil Holding: 5VA
- Idle/Off power draw 0.06 amps at 120VAC
- Power back-up not required. Nonvolatile memory permanently saves the current programming and a 10-year life lithium battery maintains the controllers time and date during power outages.
- ESP-ME3 Brochure
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Special Features Card
- Technical Specifications
- Compatible Flow Sensors
External controller Wi-Fi TM2 RainBird Esp-tm2 4s
The price is indicated with delivery to Ukraine
The product is in stock
Paying for “External Wi-Fi Controller TM2 RainBird Esp-tm2 4s”, you can be sure that this product from the “Drivers” catalog will be delivered from Poland and checked for integrity. The price of the goods indicated on the website includes delivery from Poland. Attention!!! Products for the European Union, according to the legislation of the EU countries, may differ in packaging or content.
RainBird Esp-tm2 4s TM2 External WiFi Controller
Simple, flexible and reliable driver for private use
The ESP-TM2 Irrigation Controller is ideal for main living areas. Built on Rain Bird’s “Water Consciousness” strategy, this controller offers simple, practical water-saving features.
With 3 programs and 4 start times for each program, you can customize your watering schedule to suit your area.
The robust ESP-TM2 controller has a very easy to use software interface.
Best of all, you can upgrade your ESP-TM2 to WiFi by simply installing a new LNK2 WiFi module without having to replace the whole unit.
Upgrade controller to EPA WaterSense certified SMART smart version by adding LNK2 Wi-Fi module and WR2 rain sensor
LNK2 WiFi module)
Download weather information from the Internet can be used to adjust the watering schedule daily, saving up to 30% of water (when installing the separately sold LNK2 WiFi module)
4 station models to meet the irrigation needs of large and small residential areas
Possibility set a fixed holiday calendar in each program avoids watering on visiting days (odd/even/recurring schedules)
Easy installation indoors or outdoors with pre-installed built-in power cable
Large backlit LCD screen for better visibility in low light and direct sunlight
Contractor Default™ makes it easy to save and load customized schedules
14 day water delay and automatically resume watering after this delay
Override rain sensor allows you to specify which stations will respond to rain sensor signals
Manual seasonal adjustment of programs allows you to easily increase or decrease watering in selected programs
Width: 20. 1 cm (7.92 inches)
Height: 20.0 cm (7.86 inches)
Depth: 9.0 cm (3.51 inches)
Compatible with RainBird LNK2 Wi-Fi module. Module sold separately
The product Outstanding Wi-Fi Controller TM2 RainBird Esp-tm2 4s has been added to the cart!
Available quantity of goods 19 pcs.
Enter your phone number, first and last name and our manager will contact you shortly.
Surname, First name, Patronymic
Ministry of Natural Resources of the Kursk Region
From 06/28/2020, the order of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Ecology of the Russian Federation dated 11/28/2019 comes into forceNo. 811 “On approval of requirements for measures to reduce emissions of pollutants into the air during periods of adverse meteorological conditions.” From 06/29/2020 by the Committee for Environmental Safety and Nature Management of the Kursk Region, the service “Agreement of measures to reduce emissions of pollutants into the atmospheric air […]
Read more examination of materials substantiating the limits and quotas for the extraction of hunting resources in the Kursk region in the hunting seasons of 2020-2021. The positive conclusion of the expert commission of the State Ecological Expertise No. 76 dated 06/11/2020 on the possibility and admissibility of the withdrawal of hunting resources in the indicated volumes was approved by order of the environmental committee […]
The Committee for Environmental Safety and Nature Management of the Kursk Region informs about the state environmental review of materials substantiating the limits and quotas for the extraction of hunting resources in the Kursk Region in the hunting seasons of 2020-2021.
The Committee recalls the need to provide the data stipulated by the Decree of the Administration of the Kursk Region dated April 28, 2018 No. 358-pa “On the procedure for maintaining a regional inventory of production and consumption waste”, within the established time limits. According to the Procedure for maintaining a regional cadastre of production and consumption waste, business entities operating objects for processing, recycling, neutralization and disposal of waste, before June 1 […]
Read more carry out measures to reduce emissions of pollutants into the atmospheric air, agreed with the executive authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation authorized to carry out regional state environmental supervision. Activities for […]
A citizen who has reached the age of 18 and lives in the Kursk region can be a member of the public council. The public council cannot include: 1) persons under the age of 18; 2) persons holding public positions in the Kursk region, positions of the state civil service of the Kursk region, deputies of the Kursk regional Duma, deputies of representative bodies of local self-government, as well as persons replacing elected […]
Read more water supply horticultural non-profit partnerships and (or) horticultural non-profit partnerships” (hereinafter referred to as the Procedure). Now horticultural and (or) horticultural non-profit partnerships have been given the right to choose: to obtain a license for […]
In accordance with art. 18 of the Federal Law No. 52-FZ of March 30, 1999 “On the sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population”, in order to ensure the safety of water supply sources, as well as the territories on which they are located, the organization of sanitary protection zones of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd belts and the establishment of their boundaries and regime.