Remote for TCL Roku TVs on the App Store
Remote for TCL app is the best free iPhone/iPad remote control unit for your Roku TV. Simple design, intuitive interface, no pileup of buttons or complex settings. All you need is connect your iOS device and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
– Automatic detection of Roku TV in the Wi-Fi network;
– A large touchpad for convenient menu and content navigation;
– Launching of channels directly from the application;
– App is compatible with all TV models with Roku OS.
– Some applications like YouTube and Hulu+ have their own screen keyboards and do not take input from the iOS keyboard;
User can subscribe for unlimited access to Premium features. Subscribed users have unlimited use of the Interaction tab, Apps tab without ads.
1-month Subscription – $6.99.
1-year Subscription with a 7-days free trial period – $19. 99.
Prices are equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in USD. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. For details please visit the link https://support.apple.com/HT202039.
When current trial/subscription period expires, user will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After subscription expires, user will no longer be able to use Interaction tab.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Kraftwerk 9, LTD is not an affiliated entity of Roku or/and TCL, and “Remote for TCL” application is not an official product of Roku or/and TCL.
iOS 16 support
Ratings and Reviews
Wow ! I’m surprised!?!? 😮🔱
Wow I have read some really bad reviews about TCL TV remote apps like constant advertisements and commercials videos every uses but this is simple and fast responding almost all of my friends have these Walmart tv sets and the remotes are broken and lost this make getting fatter at the in-laws home a lot easier! thank you 🙏🏾 to the developers of this application it work well and i’m Sure It is a thankless labor Thank You ~JASONFROMMINNESOTA
The variety of shows you can see on the Roku channel is amazing. Something for everyone for sure! I love finding old TV shows to watch the series and episodes I missed, some cases whole series because I wasn’t in the country or something.
One small hitch are the commercials. But they’re short, not many of them, definitely not like on “real” TV and actually some them are quite interesting.
I gave Roku Channel four stars because of their search abilities. It could be a lot more precise. I search for something and get a whole bunch of things related and I can’t find what I was searching for to start with. I needed to find an episode about a 1959 plane that was destroyed by a bomb, the first in the US. I want my husband to watch it but I can’t find it; I don’t know what the name of the site it was on and I couldn’t find it with the all searching I did.
This app can be made more simple. For some reason. The coders that do the programs on your app, also many other apps because your app does not stand alone , for some the men and women that design these apps just do not think as normal people. A lot of times, on certain applications, these coders do not go from A to B straight towards what is the final destination but sometimes they may start at P and walk through the whole alphabet to arrive at the final destination of the desired spot, in this example it is B. The programming just does not make sense at times. I know that there are problems with coding but LORDY, i think they get tied up in their own underwear. Keep trying guys, YOU WILL GET IT. Thank you for tour efforts though guys and dolls. GOD BLESS.🦋
Weekly Pro Roku Remote
Launch Roku channels, touchpad, keyboard
Monthly Pro Roku Remote
Launch Roku channels, touchpad, keyboard
Lifetime Pro Roku Remote
Launch Roku channels, touchpad, keyboard
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- KRAFTWERK 9 LTD
- 47.2 MB
- Age Rating
- Kraftwerk 9 LTD © 2023
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
Fixing a Non-Responsive TCL Roku TV Remote (Step-by-Step) – Automate Your Life
The quickest fix for TCL Roku TV remote not working is to replace the remote batteries and make sure that you’re closer to the TV when trying to use it.
When it comes to budget TVs, TCL is one of the best choices for you. They compete with Toshiba, Hisense, and Insignia.
According to the latest report, TCL has sold over 23 million units of TVs. The sales of TCL TVs have been increasing dramatically in countries like the Philippines, Australia, and Pakistan.
TCL owns over 7000 patents globally.
In this post, I’ll discuss the possible reasons why your TCL Roku TV remote isn’t working and ways to fix it. Hopefully, you’ll be able to get your TV remote to work by the end of this article.
Why is my Roku remote not working on my Roku TV?
Here are possible reasons why the Roku remote is not working:
- old batteries
- incompatible remote
- signal interruption
- defective remote
- misconfigured settings
- problems with the TV
The good news is that you don’t really have to buy a new TCL Roku TV remote just yet. There are some things that you can do to resolve the problem.
I’ll explain in the next section…
How to fix an unresponsive TCL Roku TV remote?
I have created this table to give a better view of how to fix the TCL Roku TV remote:
|Replace remote batteries.
|Take out the remote batteries and insert new ones.
Warning: Avoid using Nickel Cadnium or Nickel Metal Hydride batteries.
|Use the remote that comes with the TCL Roku TV.
|Do not use other remote. If you do, make sure it is paired to the TV. A remote that is not paired properly with the TCL Roku TV drains quickly. For that reason, it won’t work on your TV.
|Move closer to the TV when using the remote.
|The range of the IR remote is within 30 feet. Make sure there is an open path between the TV and the remote to avoid transmission of signal issues.
|Re-pair the remote to the TCL Roku TV.
|Try to re-pair the remote to the TV when it’s not working. Power cycle the TCL Roku TV to re-pair the remote.
|Check the remote settings.
|Make sure the TV settings are not on Standby or Sleep Mode. Turn off these features to resolve issues with unresponsive remote.
|Call TCL support.
|If you have done every possible thing and nothing seems to work, call TCL support for further technical help.
How to Fix an Unresponsive TCL Roku TV Remote
How do I reset my TCL Roku remote?
Follow these steps to resetting the TCL Roku TV remote:
- Locate the reset button inside the battery compartment.
- Press and hold the reset button for three seconds until the flashing pairing light come on.
- Restart the TV.
- Wait for the remote to establish a connection with the TV. There should be a remote pairing dialog on the TV screen.
- When the remote is reset successfully, you’ll see its battery status on the TV screen.
Note: These steps apply to the enhanced TCL Roku TV remote.
Why is my remote not working even with new batteries?
The TCL Roku TV remote may not work even with new batteries if it’s not paired to the TV correctly or if there are objects between the receiver and the remote.
In addition, it could also be a misconfigured setting on the TV. If the TV is on Sleep or Standby Mode, the remote will not work.
Lastly, it might be that the TV remote needs a new replacement. Generally, a defective remote won’t work even after replacing its batteries.How to Fix a TCL Roku TV Remote that’s Not Working
How do I use the TCL Roku TV without a remote?
Here are ways to use the TCL Roku TV without a remote:
- Use the TV buttons. You can use the physical buttons on the back of the TV to turn it on and control some functions.
- via Nintendo Switch. If your TCL TV is connected to Nintendo Switch, you’ll be able to control the TV with the device. However, make sure to turn on the Match Power State option.
- via PS4 Console. Connect the Console to the TV and enable HDMI Device Link on the TV. If this setting is on, you’ll be able to control the TCL Roku TV.
Why is my TV not responding to my remote?
The TV isn’t responding to the remote due to:
- infrared sensor issues
- incompatible remote
- software glitch
- hardware issues
- objects blocking the remote and the receiver
What is the TCL TV Remote App?
If for some reason, you can’t get your TCL Roku TV remote to work, the TCL TV Remote app is another way to control the TV.
You can download the app via Playstore or Apple Store and have it installed on your phone. With the TCL TV Remote app, you can control your TCL Roku TV much like how you do it with the remote.
In my experience, I prefer using the remote app because it’s more convenient. Plus, I feel like they’re easier to use and set up. I don’t really like using remotes, anyway. But that’s just me…
How do you fix a frozen TCL TV?
Here are ways to fix a frozen TCL TV:
- Restart the TV.
- Update the TV’s firmware.
- Check the internet connection.
- Unplug and replug the TV.
- Clear the cache on the TV.
- There are various reasons why the TCL TV Roku TV remote isn’t working such as old batteries, defective remote, and misconfigured TV settings.
- Replace the remote batteries to solve problems with unresponsive TCL Roku TV remote. Restart the TV and re-pair to resolve the issue.
- If you’re looking for other ways to control the TCL Roku TV without a remote, download and install the TCL Remote app on your phone.
- Will a Smart TV Work Without Internet Connection?
- Watch DirecTV On Your Computer (Get Your Answers!)
- Can You Use Your Phone as a Remote for a Non-Smart TV?
Click here to view the Visual Story Version of this Article.
Don’t hate – Automate
Remote for TCL ROKU TV
TCLeemote is a remote that allows you to easily control your smart tv directly from your iPhone / iPad.
Simple to setup:
Connect your iPhone / iPad to the same WiFi network as your TV, the application automatically detects the device to control and you can now use your Phone to control your device.
The application functions as the original remote control, take advantage of all the features for free.
If you have any questions / comments please email us: [email protected]
TCLee is neither an official TCL/ROKU product, nor are we affiliated with the TCL/Roku company.
We offer auto-renewing subscription:
– Length: monthly
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– You will be able to access the Premium features of the app for the duration of the subscription
– Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
– You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your Apple account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039for more information on how to proceed.
– You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your Apple Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
– Any unused of a free-trial portion period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Minor fixes for iOS16 support.
Ratings and reviews
Data used for tracking information
The following data may be used to track user information in apps and websites owned by other companies:
with user data
The following data, which is not related to the user’s identity, may be collected:
Sensitive data may be used differently depending on your age, features involved, or other factors. Read more
- Yohan Teixeira
- 23.4 MB
- © NSTX
Other apps from this developer
You may like
TV, Video & Home Audio Remote Control for Roku – Huge selection at the best prices
Everything You Need to Know About Choosing Remote Controls for Roku
The right remote control gives you access to all of your media and allows you to select the mode of operation, the function, and the display options. A remote control also makes it more convenient to enjoy your leisure time without having to get up and to push buttons on a player or television. On eBay, you can choose from a variety of new and used Roku remote controls with different features and function options.
What are the available types of a Roku remote control?
The available types of Roku remote controls on eBay include:
- Set top box/TV receiver remote: This type controls the HD converter box and the television.
- TV: These remotes control the functions of the TV.
- Home audio: Use this to control the receiver, speakers, and woofer in your home audio setup.
- Universal: This style is designed to control all types of TVs and connected equipment.
What are some of the features for a Roku remote?
The features of new and used Roku remotes include:
- Color coding: The buttons are color-coded to help you find the one you need.
- Shortcuts: Push a single button to get to specific media streaming or television services instead of navigating through multiple menus.
- Snap-in battery compartment: No tools are needed in order to access the battery compartment, but batteries are necessary to keep the remote functional.
What are the compatibility options for a new Roku remote?
The compatibility options for a new Roku remote include:
- Cable box: The remote may also control your cable television box.
- Home audio equipment: The remote may be able to control your home theater or audio equipment such as a stereo receiver or a DVD player.
- TV remote: This remote is compatible with different makes and models of televisions.
How do you choose an affordable Roku remote on eBay?
It can be difficult to decide which aspects of a remote are applicable to your viewing preferences.